Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby Lutz #2 Update: Week 17


How Far Along: 17 Weeks

Size of Baby: 5 inches long

Fruit Size (According to my e-mail from BabyCenter.com): Turnip

Total Weight Gain: 3 Pounds
Maternity Clothes: Some jeans

Gender: It's a BOY! Landon Brennan Lutz
Movement: Yes... we pretty much confirmed with the doctor last week that this is definitely what I was feeling. I haven't felt it as much this week, but I think i've just been too busy to pay attention.
Food Cravings: Nope
Labor Signs: (no comment until third trimester or so)- Still no comment because it's not "labor", but I've been having braxton hicks contractions. I thought it was crazy, but this is exactly what it felt like. Apparently you can start having them as early as the first trimester. Nice treat huh?!

Sleep: Given that we are on vacation in a strange bed with Ryder on an air mattress in the same room as us i'd classify it as pretty good.

How’s Ryder Handling It: Clueless to any of it at the moment. He's way to preoccupied with family :)
What is the same/different as the last time: Very much the same at this point. I don't think I ever had the braxton hicks contractions this early on last time though.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions... everything else seems to have faded away.
Best Moment This Week: Finding out the sex and spending so much time with family.
What I Am Looking Forward To: The rest of the week with Derrik's family, and heading to the cape this weekend!
I'll have some more vacation photos up soon... I need to upload pictures!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I miss you and your little pregnant belly! My belly BETTER be gone and yours will be so much bigger when I see you again!!