Saturday, October 15, 2011

Our Week

Our Internet has been down all week. I do have a few snapshots on my camera so I guess we will get back to those when our internet is back up. For now iPhone pictures will have to do :)

We had our first full week of two cars, Ryder in school, and Derrik working full time! I didn't know what to do with myself. Luckily Landon has boycotted more then one nap a day so he kept me busy!

Yesterday we met up with Miss Megan and Connor at Lakes Park. They had all there Halloween stuff set up so we had to check it out.

Ryder and Connor ghosts


Pirate Ryder


Clearly something was more interesting then taking a picture!


I was SO shocked Ryder was willing to ride the train with Miss Megan since Landon wasn't allowed on so I had to stay back. He doesn't leave our sides lately so it was nice to see him branch out :) he must really like Miss Megan!


I think we need a double stroller! Ryder got tired on the walk back and sat in the basket below the stroller. We had been meaning to pick up Miss Meredith's double stroller forever now and made it happen yesterday afternoon.


She also gave us this float which Landon loves. Like that Mohawk?!


We are enjoying an extremely breezy, non-humid, overcast day here in Florida....Happy Saturday!


We are off to the pumpkin patch tomorrow! I'll be sure to get those pictures up this week. Pumpkin patch pictures are a favorite of mine every year. We are trying a place an hour and a half away to try to avoid the church parking lots they sell pumpkins in around here. I hope it's cool out so we can pretend we are up north enjoying fall :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Connor & Mama said...

Miss Megan really really likes Ryder too!!! Thanks for blogging these--once I got out of the sun & took a look at the pictures I took on my phone, they were all a giant hot mess of blur and our precious boys looking elsewhere :) Thanks for a fun day! Have fun at the pumpkin patch!