Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween




We want to wish all of our friends and family a very safe and happy Halloween. We will be attempting a short trick-or-treating trip with Ryder tonight. We are hoping for a good time, but aren't setting our expectations too high.... I will definitely get some pictures!
Happy Halloween
***Prayers Needed***
I am going to keep this anonymous because I am not sure this person has shared this with everyone yet, but we have a family member who is in need of some prayers for their health. They could surely use an extra prayer or two through this hard time.



2 comments:

Lindsay Henry said...

He is sooooo adorable! Cutest monkey I have ever seen!

Tricia said...

He is adorable! Did you go get his pictures taken somewhere or we you super creative yourself? You guys will have a great time tonight either way! Also... your family is in my thoughts and prayers!