Friday, October 23, 2009

Where's Ryder... Again...

Yes... I felt it was absolutely necessary to use the same post title two times in a row! I always try to be creative in my titles, but seriously I was once again asking myself "Where's Ryder?" I think I should start a weekly "Where's Ryder?" contest! What do you think? I don't have a prize or anything... so I guess we'll play just for fun today?!? Bloggers if you guess right and win i'll give your blog a nice plug :) If your family and guess right... well.. let it build up your ego!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh I could just eat him up:)!!!!!

Tricia said...

I'm going to guess he's in the dryer. By the way, Page asked for Ryder today.

Melissa said...

I was going to guess in the dryer, too!
Girl...he is so adorable!

Lindsay Henry said...

The dryer!!!! I used to do that too!! HAHA