Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hey Guys "I'm in the dryer!!!"

Sorry for only one picture yesterday.... I was kind of in a hurry and thought it might be fun to let y'all guess. It makes me sad that I can see that so many of you visit and lack to show any love in the comments section. I guess i'll get past it though since the true purpose of this blog is to put smiles on all of Ryder's grandparents, great-grand parents, and great-great grandparents faces!!! I think we accompish that mission quite often! We love the effort you all make to e-mail, call, and send letters letting us know how much you love our blog. I wish the comments section was easier on you guys so you could make comments... dumb blogger program!

So yesterday I got done emptying the load of laundry out of the dryer and left for the kitchen to go get Ryder's snack ready before his nap. He stayed in there as he always does playing around... why he loves any room but the living room is beyond me! When I went back in I couldn't find him... until I heard the noise coming from the dryer! What a crazy baby! He was having such a blast in there!!!

"Hey crazy lady... I'm in here!"



"I think i'm going to smile like this F-O-R-E-V-E-R to make Mommy crazy!"
I could just eat him up :)




By the way... Thanks for the sweet comments Lindsay, Tricia, and Melissa... be sure to check their blogs on the side bar of my blog!

4 comments:

Lea Liz said...

He is just too cute!!!!!!!! I love his little Halloween shirt!!! Look at him in the dryer!!

Unknown said...

How stinking cute!! I bet it is too funny having a little guy running around the house. I am excited to see Caleb's personality when he reaches Ryder's age.

Connor & Mama said...

You're right! Our boys do make similar crazy faces! Such hams they are! Love all the new pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Danielle just let Ryder know that your Uncle Greg was put in a commercial dryer by his brothers they said they just wanted to see if it would go around with him in it. He was saved by the women who owned the laundermat. Love Gram