Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baby Lutz #2 Update: Week 11

How Far Along: 11 Weeks
Size of Baby: Just over 1 1/2 inches long
Fruit Size (According to my e-mail from BabyCenter.com): A fig

Total Weight Gain: 0 Pounds
Maternity Clothes: Still holding out... My mom just shipped me all my maternity clothes from when I was pregnant with Ryder so i'm sure i'll cave by next week. They are just too comfy!
Gender: So anxious to find out.. Won't know any info on when we will find out until at least our appointment on the 28th
Movement: I swear I feel something, but according to the internet I shouldn't for at least another month... so I guess i'm just crazy :)
Food Cravings: Nothing... really ready to start craving something because it's getting old not ever wanting to eat.

What I Miss: Wanting to eat the normal foods we eat on a regular basis. This no dinner thing is making Derrik crazy!
Labor Signs: (no comment until third trimester or so)
Sleep: Great... Love it!

How’s Ryder Handling It: I had to babysit at Tricia's daycare today, and while I was rocking the little baby to sleep Ryder wasn't thrilled. He and Page weren't getting along that great at the moment, and I think he was wanting a little lovin' from his momma and that it didn't totally have to do with the baby.
What is the same/different as the last time: It's finally starting to feel like my last pregnancy when I was just sleeping a little later in the day. It's been great :)
Symptoms: The nausea has really subsided. I've still been taking the Zofran, but just in the morning. I'm waiting for a low-key morning before I decide to try out not taking it.
Best Moment This Week: Getting over a cold over the weekend and realizing how great I feel now.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Next Wednesday getting to see the little on for our first ultrasound!!! Too bad the boy/girl parts won't be visible yet... gosh i'm sooo anxious to find out!!!

No comments: