Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lost and Found

Back in September I had gotten a new 50mm lens and had taken some shots of Chloe and the boys around the house to play with it. They were lost on a random camera card until I found them not too long ago. I just loved how sweet my babies looked in some of them and thought I would share....








 This particular day I was testing out a basket and blanket for a babies pictures I was taking the next day. Landon was SOOO mad Ryder got into the basket. Mind you... I didn't want EITHER of them anywhere near the basket.. fun times :)

 Ryder in his typical position... undies, yogurt, and cartoons
 Just LOVE his feet!


My mom and sisters have been driving all night and are almost into town for the week! My dad, brother, aunts, uncles, and cousins come Wednesday/Thursday... I can't wait!! 

No comments: