Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Girls...

My sister, Hailey, has an amazing group of friends. My mom and their mom's had been talking about trying to get them all together while I was in town to get some cute pictures of them downtown. They spent all morning getting so cute and making sure their hair was just perfect only to head downtown and realize just how HOT it was!! They were drenched in sweat in no time, but did such a great job not letting it show at all in the pictures. These girls are so sweet, and I hope they all remain the best of friends in the years to come.... Not to mention Ryder loves them all!!
 













 


 

1 comment:

The Yarbrough's said...

Very good pictures!!! I love your logo!!! Man I wish you lived closer so you could take our family pictures!!! {Coming to NC anytime soon?!} haha