Saturday, December 12, 2009

Busy

Oh how we have been busy! It is crazy how our simple little lives can become so chaotic when we are at my parents house. Ryder becomes more of a handful with a wacky schedule and a house that isn't totally baby-proofed, work becomes more chaotic being directly in the loop of everything going on, throw in a personal agenda of both my parents, my sisters homework, school, and afternoon activities, plus a quickly approaching holiday... life is h-e-c-t-i-c! We are always go..go..go! I am enjoying every second of it still and trying to take it all in while I can. I laid off the camera a little this week after taking so many pictures when we first got home, but I did get a couple cute shots...

Ryder and Grandpa dressed alike
Santa's Helper
Auntie Ally giving Ryder some loving :)

1 comment:

Paige said...

Adorable pictures!
I also love your new banner!