Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our Tree Is Up

Our tree is up... thanks to Hailey! I absolutely love our Christmas tree and all of the decorations, but hate putting the tree together. Hailey took it upon herself to puts the majority of the tree together all by herself. Gosh I love her for saving me from having to do it. My favorite part of decorating the tree is putting up the new ornaments and pulling the old ones out of the box. Our collection has really grown over the past couple years, and I can't wait to see how it grows in the years to come.

Hailey doing the dirty work
Ryder giving his cheese-face while checking out the tree after his nap
Our tree skirt
We got this tree skirt when we were dating... needs to be updated to The Lutz's I think :)
An ornament from our first Christmas living together and having our own tree
Our ornament from last year when we became a family of three
(this won't need updating for a while!)
Our pets all have their own ornaments...
The kitties are in the shape of a fish
Ryder's 2008 Ornament
Ryder's 2009 Ornament
Santa Claus Derrik... I have a Mrs. Claus one too
We've also had these since we first started dating
Not sure what happened to the picture of this one on the tree... so this one that the lady who made it sent me will have to do...
This tin ornament is my favorite new one this year.
Something I will definitely charish for years to come!

No comments: