Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Ornaments

I have become obsessed with home-made or personalized ornaments. I just think they are so much better then going to the store and buying any old ornament and putting it on your tree. I have gotten a couple the past two years since we've been married and had Ryder, but have really made an effort this year to get some more. My goal is in the next five years or so to only have personalized ornaments that are special to our family on the tree. I have to give credit to Kelly over at KellysKornerBlog.com for the idea on the ones I made today. I just loved them and had to run out and get stuff to make them.


A FEW RANDOM PICTURES:
Last night Auntie Ally was suppose to be babysitting and decided to have two friends over who really wanted to see Ryder. Before we left to head out for the night I got a few pictures of Ryder really turning on the charm for these girls...
I'm not sure if he laughed more... or if they did
Chick Magnet
Ryder did great for the girls. I had him fed, bathed, and ready for bed when we left. We left about fifteen minutes before his bedtime so I told the girls as soon as he got fussy to just put him down. We were still driving to dinner when Ally called to say he was sound asleep. I love love love having sisters that are just growing into the babysitting age... talk about spoiled!!!

Ryder is still loving this Hess car from his Me-Maw and Poppy
And check out these cute little skid-less Christmas socks... love them!
Playing on the computer with Grandpa and eating a bagel... such a big boy

No comments: