Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Card 2009

Well I've gotten word that our Christmas cards have arrived in most mailboxes so I figured I'd post it for blog world to see. I always get so excited to do them, but every year it is such a process!!! Get outfits, get pictures taken, get the card made (which I did myself this year... what a task that was! LOTS of hours on the computer), order the cards, wait for them to come, buy envelopes, stuff the envelopes, seal them, address them, buy stamps, put them on, and FINALLY get them in the mailbox!!! We also had a last minute disaster this year when I was putting the last of the stamps on and Ryder spilt water on them! I'm pretty sure most of them were ok, but if your card was distorted in anyway... Thank Ryder!

I'll put up some of our photos that didn't make the card later tonight. We love so many of them! Just one last reminder... I loveeee receiving Christmas cards so if you need our address just e-mail me Danielle.Lutz@FMPS.com

2 comments:

Mama Fish said...

What a fabulous Christmas card. Every picture is so good! You did a GREAT job on it!

Connor & Mama said...

Got your card yesterday! Beautiful!! I love Christmas time! Hope you guys are doing great...and staying warm!