Sunday, December 6, 2009

Naughty or Nice?

Our little man has been breaking some rules and pushing his boundaries since he's been in a new place. Things that are off limits at home tend to be ok here. Things we don't have at home are tempting him here. Just the typical new house and spoiled by his grandparents stuff going on! Here are some pictures of Ryder being NAUGHTY!!! He better straighten it up before Santa gets here!

At home if Ryder tries to touch our laptops he gets told NO and a slap to his hand if he doesn't let up... Grandpa doesn't have it in his heart to say no

Typing away on the keyboard... and loves turning it on and off
Super Naughty!
Not many people can take away Grandpa's computer, remote, and cell phone!!!
Ok.. I wrapped him up in the lights, but I figured it was worthy of the "naughty" post
He thought these were pretty fun!
Ryder has already realized he can circle behind the tree... oh the trouble this is going to cause!!!
And the #1 reason Ryder is naughty.....
My parents and sisters were still decorating their tree when Ryder went into the ornament container, picked up a Christmas ornament, and threw it to the ground. It shattered everywhere! My mom quickly picked it up and vacumned, and we started decorating again. Within about a minute Ryder picked up this ornament pictured above and threw it at the fire place!!! He was no longer involved in the festities after incident #2... it's going to be a LONGGGG 19 days until Christmas! Lucky for me... Ryder won't see my Christmas tree much since we spend 90% of our awake time at my parents house, and when we are at my house we are downstairs in the bedrooms away from the tree. I'll let him keep enjoying my parent's tree :)

1 comment:

Connor & Mama said...

Sooo you have a child like mine!! Yep...Connor did the same thing with an ornament at my parent's house. I don't know how many times he walks to the tree, reaches for it, I tell him "No touch", he looks at me, grins, and continues to pull on the tree! Yep...our children are testing us!!

Love the tree, but kind of looking forward to not having to redirect my child 100+ times a night when its lit!

Love the pictures and the ornaments! Personalizationmall.com has great ornaments to order too. Just an FYI.