Sunday, December 6, 2009

More Christmas Card Photos

Ahhh finally :) I can share all my Christmas photos with the blog world. I have been dying to share these photos since we had them taken, but knew I needed to wait or i'd be mad at myself for spoiling our Christmas card.

I don't usually spend money on a photographer for Christmas photos. Actually two years ago we got to use our new wedding photos and last year I just talked one of my sisters into taking pictures down at the beach for us. With the lack of friends and family in Arizona, I decided to hop on the internet and look for a cheap photographer who was looking for a little extra cash who would take our pictures for us and just give me the copyright to them. I just simply needed someone to snap the pictures since I couldn't be in them and take them at the same time. I guess I could have used the timer, but with the little man... no chance! Needless to say, this is the cheapest I have ever paid for a photographer and probably my favorite photos!!!

Get ready for picture overload!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

AMAZING!!!! Those are great Danielle. I would be using that photographer again.

Brittany Wood said...

Wonderful pictures (and I LOVE your jacket). I must say, I'm a little jealous you were taking pictures for your Christmas card in sandals.