Thursday, December 3, 2009

What we did today

Today was a day of checking things off the dreaded "to-do" list...

Work with Grandpa: Check

"Mom stop taking pictures i'm trying to work!"
Move all the company files into the new filing room: Check

Trying to figure out what order all the file boxes go in
Starting to come together...
And some more....
As if tackling a project like this wasn't enough for the day... I felt like I needed to use my time wisely tonight and get another project done.... Get Ryder's baby clothes sorted: Check
The Mess
The mess from another angle...
Ryder's pile of shoes... all to keep of course!
The Little Man's boat shoe collection since birth...
minus his current pair becuase he was sleeping and they were in his room.
The consignment shop pile....
And the keep pile...
I probably kept too much, but Ryder is baby #1 for us and hopefully we'll have more little ones to wear these clothes in the years to come. It was fun to look through all of his stuff. I made a pile of "never-ever-ever get rid of" stuff. It was my favorite three or four outfits from his first week, his outfit he came home in, and of course his little hospital shirt that I swear there is no way he ever truly fit in it's soooo tiny!
As you can tell... I found my camera cord. It was in the camera bag after all. It was in a zipper pocket that was hidden. I apologized to my hubby and all is well in the world now :) I am exhausted from our long day, but will put up the rest of our Pennsylvania trip pictures tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Brittany Wood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.