Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nat, Fin, and Charli

Friday afternoon I managed to sneak in a quick hour with one of my best friends. We were blessed to have our little ones born on the same day two years apart! We knew it would be hard to see each other this weekend with family around for both our kids birthdays, but couldn't wait until this week knowing we were so close. We met up at Chuck E Cheese's for lunch.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this little one...
This is Nat's second little girl Charli

We weren't sure what Finley was doing, and we realized she crawled INTO this game!!!
Kid sized air hockey! Such a great idea
Finley played on this game forever!!! We didn't know it took a picture every time she put in a token.. there ended up being a stack of like 16 or 17. I guess that is what happens when her Mommy hadn't seen me in over a year, and we got talking :)
More of this sweet little girl... My mom baby sat while Natalie and I caught up... can you tell she was really bothered?!
Ryder playing some ball with "Uncle"... We're working on his name. Uncle seems to be easier then Ryan at the moment.
Can not believe it's been over a year since we've been in the same place!
We rack up some serious cell phone minutes daily!
Monster Truck!
Auntie Ally and Ryder
Uncle Ryan took it upon himself to get his nephew some ice cream.... and then a lollipop after
Ryder cooperating for a picture once again

No comments: