Friday, September 25, 2009

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Sean Henry!

Tomorrow, September 26th, some really great friends of ours are getting married! Sean got traded to the Reds I believe two years ago and has played on the same team as Derrik for two years. Through that I got to meet his amazing wife-to-be Lindsay. She is such a sweet girl, and I always looked forward to her weekend trips to visit Sean. I'm pretty sure we could sit in the stands and talk for hours.. actually we do! She is absolutely amazing with Ryder... even changed a blow out diaper for me this season so I could watch Derrik pitch! If that isn't true friendship right there then I don't know what is!

Lindsay and Sean-

We hope you guys have an amazing day tomorrow! We wish so badly that we could be there, but know you guys understand this crazy baseball world holds you back sometimes. Enjoy every second of it and be sure to get some pictures up ASAP! Lindsay we know you will be such a beautiful bride :)

Love Always,

Derrik, Danielle, and Ryder

P.S. Be sure to check out their blog... Link on the side of my page under the friends section... No longer "The Henry-Crider's"... just "The Henry's"

No comments: