Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Sarah over at BabyGardella.blogspot.com has nominated me for my first blog award! Her blog is about her journey into the world of being a mom and is always featuring pictures of her cute little boy Caleb. Be sure to head on over to her page and check it out. Along with the award comes some rules....

1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.


3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.

5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated


7 Things you May Not Know About Me

1. I am a holiday fanatic!!! I can't wait for it to cool off here and it's taking everything I have not to buy stuff to decorate for halloween until it is actually October! I am absolutely crushed that I will be without all of my decorations for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, but am going to try my hardest to get some good buys to still decorate with :)

2. Derrik and I are both blessed to be one of four children on either side. We are both the oldest with brothers a few years younger. I have two sisters that are 9 and 11, and Derrik has two brothers that I believe are 3 and 5-6? We absolutely loveee having little siblings, but do not plan to be crazy like our mother's and follow in their footsteps!

3. I raced BMX for about 10 years growing up and travled all over the country! I have the grestest friends and childhood memories from these days and sometimes wish I could go back to it all.. for even just a little while!

4. I am still in denial we don't live in Florida and try to resort back to my hairdresser from there at any chance I can get! Sometimes I really want to look up a cheap ticket and just go to her! Short blonde hair is not the easier to maintain. Her fiance will be newly stationed with the Army two hours from where Derrik should be playing baseball next year, and I will so be making the drive if she moves there!!!

5. I LOVEEE watching Grey's Anatomy! Another baseball wife got me hook, and I got Derrik hooked once he started his rehab. We are currently about 1/4 into last season and i'd like to force him to sit down and watch the rest today so we can watch the season premiere tonight (since i've already seem them all)! Doesn't look like it's going to happen so it will be DVRed until I can force the rest of the episodes down his throat!

6. I work from home for a my parents credit card company that they have had for years, and also spend lots of time working for a new funding company my dad and I started up a few months back. It is nice to have a steady job that I can move around with. It is stressful at times, but I really appreciate being able to still work and also be with my hubby and little guy!
Ok... that came out wrong... I appreciate being able to work to bring in some income to our family, but i'd rather be shopping! I didn't want anyone to think I'm one of those girls who likes working!!! HAHA i'd rather just be wife and mommy :) BUT until that day comes (I hope it does) I enjoy being able to do what I do!
7. This life of moving around all the time sometimes gets to me more then I let off in my blog. It seems we are always looking forward to the next step or next place, but we are trying to learn to embrace where we are at the time because you live life once so you've got to enjoy it!

WOW! 7 things you might not know about me was super hard! I am way to open on this blog to be hiding seven secrets :) I hope you learned something about me though!


7 Blog Mommy's I Nominate for a Kreativ Blogger Award


1. Megan over @ MeganStevensandFamily.blogspot.com

2. Nicole over @ TheSmithsCCFL.blogspot.com

3. Heather over @ TheDenoves.blogspot.com

4. Abby over @ BabblingAbby.blogspot.com

5. Suz over @ MiracleBabyKincer.blogspot.com

6. Melissa over @ MelissaandLuke.blogspot.com

7. Brit over @ DaveandBritPlusOne.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Mama Suz said...

Ahhhh my first award! THANK YOU! I am so excited and will be writing my "acceptance post" here very soon!

I also just wanted to say that your blog facelift is darling. I need to update mine. How did you do yours and do you have any tips?

Give that handsome boy a kiss for me!


Blessings--Suz
Blessings--

Brit said...

Thanks for the blog award girl! I love your blog. I'm sorry that I am just now getting caught up on everything in blog world since the move! Your little boy is darling!