Monday, September 14, 2009

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did not get really really super excited over the fact that Ryder slept until 7:30 this morning! It did not feel like we got to sleep in super late and make us all feel totally refreshed. It would be silly to consider 7:30 sleeping in.
I did not give put the huge package of paper towels, toilet paper, wipes, and a few mixing bowls into Ryder's room this evening to try to buy myself a few extra minutes of him entertaining himself.
I did not buy two package of this stuff at Babies 'R Us the other day to try to get some veggies into my babies body. I would never actually squeeze food into my babies mouth to try to get the veggies he needs in his diet. Ok.. so your actually suppose to squeeze it into a bowl, but Ryder would then not think it was a new super cool way to eat food! Which with then mean he would not eat veggies once again. SO I of course do not plan on going back to Babies 'R Us tomorrow to purchase loads more of this stuff!

I did not cook a spam and egg sandwich tonight for dinner, and then let Ryder suck on a piece of the spam. I would never do that because spam is such a yucky canned food, and I would never think it taste amazing!

I did not load Ryder up in the car tonight just to go with Derrik to pick up his Chinese food to just try to pass a half hour of Ryder being entertained by Elmo on the t.v. in the car.

I have definitely not already bought Ryder wayyyyyy too much halloween clothing (I truly have not purchased the costume yet though)! I would never do that because we don't have any family or friends out here to actually see him in the stuff. I don't secretly plan on just getting tons of cute pictures of him in the stuff for blogging so they can see him wear it :)

I was so not excited to see that pumpkin pie has officially made its way into the bakery section at the grocery store! Because that would mean my husband wouldn't buy it (heck I don't even like the stuff), and that wouldn't in return allow me to stroll down the ice cream aisle and guiltlessly put a container of Ben and Jerries Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream into the carriage to eat while he doesn't eat his pumpkin pie!

I don't think all of this negating what I did do is really confusing to type :)

We most certainly did NOT get charged almost $50.00 on our cell phone bill for "international charges" that we had no clue about! They definitely didn't pull up a Canada location that had been texted well over a hundred times. It most certainly wasn't a baseball player friend from Canada who forgot to mention he has a Canadian cell phone number that costs a ridiculous amount of money to call or text! He would never not tell us that this would happen because i'm sure none of his other American teammates have never noticed this before!!! UGHHH


And last, but certainly not least.... my husband did NOT sit on the couch for about ten minutes tonight while the baby was screaming in his high chair,and I was rushing to get dinner put away before offering to help me out. This did not happen because he was not completely obsessed with playing Bejeweled Blitz on facebook to just try to beat him mom and aunts high scores. My husband would NEVER be obsessed with something like this!

3 comments:

Connor & Mama said...

A good item to work in veggies (if Ryder likes yogurt) is Little Blends. I buy the strawberry/carrot one. LOVES IT! In case you hadn't come across it, it works like a charm! Loved reading your blog...and amazed that you even bought spam...Yuck! :)

Anonymous said...

These are SO funny! I have to get into the "right frame of mind" to get what you are really trying to say!! I don't know if I could actually write those, but I would have a lot I could say (but maybe not over the Internet because of my profession :) )

Aunt Karen

Aunt Gina said...

Derrik, I told you when you were here in PA not start because Bejeweled is addicting.