Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Twelve Weeks

Derrik is exactly twelve weeks post surgery, and I think he is more excited about what he is allowed to do as off today then he is to be able to pitch again sometime in May. Today is the day he is officially allowed to golf again! There is a really nice two story driving range right down the road from the condo and it's been calling Derrik's name since we've been here. Well so are all of the really nice golf courses around here, but I think he is trying to work his way back into it like a good boy :) We actually had a really good time there this afternoon. The sun was setting so the heat was sort of gone, and it was nice to be out of the house!

He's Back!!!

"When can I do that Dad?"
Derrik's other love

My boys
The gorgeous view at the driving range
I'm pretty sure Ryder loved the putting area WAYYY more then Derrik!
"I'll get it for you Dad"
Crazy crazy boy!
All done... time to head home
"Are my knees dirty?"


No comments: